sábado, junho 28, 2008

Adobe

Yesterday I just freaked out... ok, it was a childish thing, but I really hate when I can't do something, and even more when I'm supposed to know how to do such thing.
It (didn't) happened at LEAD, or Eletronic Laboratory of Art and Design. There I was with a girl, and our task was simple: to recreate some graphics and to make a timeline. Just that simple, and who said I was able to do so? The fact that I claim myself a designer wanna-be just fell down when I noticed that I have none skill with a damn software different from InDesign. I felt
terrible.So here I am. Probably this is just another promise I'll make to myself in order to calm down. Weird, there was a time when I could cheat me and I wouldn't care, why do I now? The promise: I will learn how to use the tools to do whatever I want to and I will be fucking GOOD at it.

And, by the way, my English is just horrible just now, it's time to find some way to improved it beyond reading and listening. Time do write and talk, people! So, don't fill ashemed if sometimes the post here be in other language. Any time soon it may be Frech as well ^^


Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...