segunda-feira, abril 02, 2007

It

Sometimes I wish it could be easier, it could be killed, or it could just vanish from mu life. Few seconds then I remember the love, the sweetness, the pain. I'm trying to run, to hide, but I know it's no use. I'm still here, I am still the same person with the same feelings. It hurts.
Here in my room I am protected against all the evilness that exists in the world. But all the world doesn't fit here and I've to go out. Out there is too hot or too cold, but never just soft, just calm, just lovely as it could.
I am confused, tired, sad. I need not a friend, what I need is some light. I have to find a way to understand what is going trough my heart. It's some sort of pain, some kind of hate, but also the same love as always. For hours I wanted to say goodbye. But I don't, actualy. I'm just scared, just hurt.
Keep running away isn't the answer. Falling on a cliché: which is the question?

Dont worry, readers... This english stuff is just to run even from Portuguese. It hurts a lot to think, I can't even try to write it.
Is there any book that explains love?

2 comentários:

Kitchan disse...

Unfortunately, ther isn't any book that explains this fcking roller coaster which we call 'love'. Neither the gods can explain it.
But hold on, brother. I'll be always there to you, okay?
Luv ya!

Lúcia, pensando na vida... disse...

I could give you my very best light to help you in finding your way through life and love, but you don't need it! You have your own... just gotta let it shine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...