terça-feira, novembro 15, 2011

Interpretation

I'm in touch with an artist in the US, exchanging emails regarding my trip to Ohio next January. "An artist" doesn't quite explain who he is and how nice it has been to speak with, but I have my policy of not using people's name in the Anthropomorfic Fox and it is not now that I will stop that. Anyway, he sent me an message speaking about a snowglobe and the song Imagine, from John Lennon, and asked if I knew them.

Now, there are at least two ways this can go. I can assume he is calling me a dumb south american boy who probably knows nothing about snowglobes and famous songs, since I come from such an underdeveloped place in the planet. I might even be right thinking that. Or I can think that he is just trying to stablish a contact without assuming what I should or shouldn't know.

I really prefer the second one, it makes me happier. If I turn out to be wrong, well, one person less to be in my life. If I am correct, than I live right now a better life. Ha =)

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...