segunda-feira, novembro 07, 2011

Saying goodbye

I work as a revisor of Portuguese. I took this job for two main reasons: to get money for my trip to the US, in January, and to meet people on the editorial area. This is my work field outside the Ivory Tower, and I really need to get in touch with it, now that my master course is ending. I don't have any desire of being a professional again, but I have an experience and would be very nice if I could merge it with my academic life.

Today I let my boss know that I'm quitting the job. I intend to dedicate December to finish most of my dissertation. The six hours I spent every day reading and fixing bad written texts will be used to help my student life. And then, after that, I'll be traveling, getting to know new people, reading, living. I'm excited.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...