segunda-feira, janeiro 30, 2012

Sherlock Holmes is real

I was waiting for the bus to take me home as usual when I saw that sheet glued in the glass wall of the bus stop. It was funny, because I watched the last episode of Sherlock just the day before, so I was well aware of what the sheet was talking about. Well, the sheet wasn't actually talking, but... Ah, you got it.


And just like that a fiction series become part of real life. If everything we do becomes understandable by the narratives we tell about it, what does it mean to have Sherlock Holmes and Jim Moriarty brought to life? Could it be an ad strategy? Or is it the movement of a political artist?

More important: visual culture invaded the university. What are we going to do with it?

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...